This form must only be used to approve result amendments for students enrolled in the same unit of study within the same teaching period and year.
Please fill out the following fields so that we can contact you with any information regarding this submission.
Unit Teaching Period:
- This form must only be used to amend a student’s final result once all exams/assessments are marked. Include any updated assessment marks in the final result (i.e. do not use this form to update a specific assessment mark).
- For detailed instructions on how to complete the form if your result was finalised using a spreadsheet, please see this document.
- For detailed instructions on how to complete the form if your result was finalised using the online tool, please see this document.
- Original mark/grade is the total based on all the completed assessments at the time of result release.
- Amended mark/grade is the final mark out of 100 for all assessments including late exams/assessments just marked.